View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 06:56 AM

Default Horny MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznutz View Post
My wife has 3 black guys that sh eplays with. We met them on AFF....It took as a while to find the right guys.
we were very selective. @ of which fuck her regularly......I love to watch her getting fucked. I am not a cuckold..im not submissive or will not toleratle disrespect. I just love to see her getting her pretty little cunt stretched open by a huge cock. I of course join in the fun and help them use my little slut just like she likes.

One time she went to one our "friends" house ( with my encouragement) while i was at work and texted me as they were playing arond ...got me HOTTER than hell.....then she called my and when i pushed the button to answer...all i heard was her screamming / FUCK FUCK FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT BLACK DICK" i about lost it...lol i came home from work and beat her there......she walked in a looked completerly fucked....I FUCKED the shit out of her that nite

Loved to hear back from you. The lifestyle you and I have embarked on is very foreign to most people. It is great to converse with someone who has the same interests and won't judge you. How old are you and your wife? How long have you been doing this? Is your wife completely black?

We live very far from out families so it affords us the the opportunity of enjoying ourselves without having to worry about the extended family giving us some shit. We are both in our 40's. When we first started my wife was very much into lets be discrete, 1 person at a time, using condoms, etc.

Now she dresses very provocatively, she likes college age black guys and they are all over her in public. Over the years she has become very open to new things and is 100% bareback and does anal on demand.

It is incredibly erotic to watch my wife getting fucked by her current "boy toy" He has a huge cock. She can only fit the head of it into her mouth but she takes it anally from him. He uses her big time and I love to hear him talk dirty to her when they are fucking. It is an incredible a turn on when he drives that huge cock into her and tells her how much he wants to get her belly big with a black baby.