View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 09:03 AM

Wife & I had a "no-holds-barred" 3-some with a male friend of ours several times, years ago (he & I are both bi). We all enjoyed our romps immensly and tried every position & technique we were all comfortable with. I fondly recall sliding my dick into her pussy after he had cum in her (hence the name here, slippery_dick). The sensation was indescribible.

Other kinky things we did included me licking cock & pussy together as she was being fucked; cleaning him of juices as he withdrew and then licking their combined juices as my wife orgasmed (I'm extremely oral): and having both of us guys jerk off at the same time over her tits & tummy and then giving her a body massage with out combined "special love oil" !!

Our friend moved across country and we never found another playmate we were comfortable with. Every once in a while I'll mention bringing another guy to bed with us, but she just doesn't seem as interested now. Maybe if I could work something out to have a more spontaneous seduction, it would work for us..............