View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:51 PM

Question Have any guys tried sucking cock?

I was wondering how many guys have tried sucking cock and how many found out that they enjoyed it?
I always considered myself to be totally hetrosexual but a couple of years ago a friend of mine was in town visiting for work and he invited me out for drinks. We were to meet at his motelroon and go on from there. I got to the right room and knocked on the door. He called out that I should come in. What a sight met my eyes. He was standing there naked, cock erect with a woman aged about 40 on her knees infront of him, also naked, sucking the end of his cock.
He told me to shut the door and sit down and watch. Who was I to argue? Over the next hour or more he positioned her in many ways so I could get the best view of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy and mouth. Invited me to feel her pussy - which I did. Then he lay on his back and she climbed on top. He whispered to her something I couldn't hear and she summond me over to stand by them. She unzipped my jeans and release my cock and started sucking me while my friend fucked her. I couldn't believe my luck!
After a while they got into a 69 position. Him underneath, her on top I sat on the bed by her face/his cock and watched as she tongued and sucked him. She asked me for a kiss so I lowered my face to hers and she gave me an amazing deep tongue kiss. I could taste his cock on her tongue and surprisingly it aroused me. She had another suck on his cock and kissed me again. Then again. The next time she held his cock against her mouth and asked me to kiss her with it there. I was so aroused by then I figured why not? Her lips and his cock together was an incredible combination. Soon it was just his cock and I was licking around the head and sucking the shaft life a whore posessed......there's more to the story but the point is that it was here that I had my first taste of cock and amazed myself by enjoying it.
Anyone had similar experiences? Did you take it further?