View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:38 AM

Default Love it

I have had many similar experiences however my wife of 35 years it totally against anything outside of the two of us.
What she doesn't know is that i go adult book stores in Miami and often suck 5-10 men. Often I get sucked too.
The feeling of holding anothe rmasculine man kissing him and then sinking to my knees and looking up at his face is wonderful. I love taking his cock and licking it and then slowly taking it all in my mouth. I love it when they get excited and grab my head and fuck my mouth. I have had several experiences whre the men have brought their wives with them. I have eaten out pussy while getting fucked. Fucked a man with he wife masturbating on the bench. Once I dad a young black man with a really long dick eat my ass while his chubby girlfriend sucked me off. He seemed to like the taste of shit because he was sticking his fingers up my ass and licking them dry. His wife and him fucked after I came it was hot i had never watched aman and a woman fuck before. The onlty bad thing was she farted something terrible as she came. It stunk but we laughed like crazy.
I estimate I have sucke dover 1000 men the past 30 years. I get tested every 3 months and have yet to catch anything.