View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:05 AM

Default front seat blow job

my wifes work has a day at the race track every year , i never go because it is on a friday and i have to work . well my wife finally told me somthing that i had a feeling maybe happened last last year at this company fuction , and i was right. we were talking last saturday night after a few bottles of wine , and a guy she had worked with name came up and how he transfered to another branch 6mo ago and she heard he was getting married , he's only 35 years old my wife is in her early 50's. wellshe said at this outting she left about 2 hrs before it was over and and while waiting for her car to come around this guy came up and was leaving as well , well she told me they pulled down to the very end of the huge paring lot and she got in to his car , she had a slite buzz on from a few drinks and and has all ways found this guy hot , so she said they talked about him transfering the fallowing week and told him she alwys found him attractive , and gave him kiss on the cheek and she said thats all it toook to break the ice , he pulled her close and gave her a hot deep wet kiss , and during that she reached down and put her hand in his crotch and felt his cock get harder and harder , well the kissing went on for about 5 min she said and than she got his rock hard cock out of his pants and she than put her head in his lap and started sucking his cock , she said she took her time sucking him slowly about 15 min and really enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth, she said when he came in her mouth she sucked all of his cum out as his cock pulsed about 4 times, each time pumping more hot cum and she swallowed all of it , yes this is a turn on for me i have watched my wife suck another mans cock in the past and i love it , it has been quite a while since the last time , deffinitly going to try and get another 3some together real soon