View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 02:21 PM

I started licking the cum of other guys out of my wife (now Ex) many years ago. I really enjoyed watching her suck and fuck other guys and I eventually started sucking the cock of some of her boyfriends. My wife of the past 20 years (Kate) started fucking other guys when we were still dating. I told her about my interest in watching her with other guys and she was into it.

Kate likes watching me suck cock and she enjoys sharing a cock with me. We have enjoyed giving many guys a tandem-blowjob. One of us sucks the guy's cock while the other lick and sucks his balls, then we switch off. Guys seem to enjoy this as we have not had any complaints (Grin). I really enjoy kissing Kate with the head of a guy's cock between our lips.

Some of Kate's boyfriend's are quite comfortable with me sucking their cock but some of them merely "allow" it. I like sucking the cock of guys who claim to be "completely straight" and who find me sucking their cock to be distasteful.

Between marriages, I enjoyed going to Adult Book Stores (ABS) and sucking cock through the glory holes. I would suck several different cocks in an evening. The ABS is where I sucked my first black cock and I have enjoyed sucking black cock since then. Fortunately, my wife likes fucking black guys so I still get to suck black cock on occasion.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com