View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99313 View Post
I did this earlier today and im still in shock...

Ok so I printed so very naughty pics of my slutty gf who likes posing for the camera. I printed off 3 pics of her holding her asshole and pussy wide for all to see.
I was a bit nervous but I decided I was going to drop them in a very public place with Alot of shops etc.
I took the photos and had them in my jacket ready to drop it was really windy that really helped I could wait to see who would see the hardcore pics an how it would turn me on.

I seriously can't believe what happend during this tho .. I dropped the photos and walked away and thankfully no one saw me drop them. One photo rolled down the street and lads kept walking down and lookin at the pic laughing It was such a turn on.

Then ! ... Some bloke went back and picked it up and walked into a betting shop !!

I thought I will follow him and see what he says and does with it .. When I got in I pretended to put a bet on and I couldn't believe it he was only showing the fucking pic to the woman behind the counter who was stood there calling her a pussy didn't look like that .. Every new lad who came in her and this bloke told them what they found and showed them .. I thought I would go up and put a bet on and they only showed me !! Unreal

I left knowing her pussy was gonna be famous in my area haha..

So what would you have done ? Would you dare do this ?

I wanna do more stuff like this !!

What a great way to flash my naughty pics! - I will definitely try this and look on from the car. Might even leave my knicks with the photos too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jan bed6.jpg (91.1 KB, 366 views)