View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:40 PM

Talking Very erotic!!

Mmmmm... there is nothing more erotic than licking my wifes pussy after shes been fucked. I love the taste of her juices mixed with her lovers and or my own. A benifit for HER also is that she usually has another orgasm while I'm hungrily lapping away ay her freshly fucked flower. I know that licking her clean is my duty. She commands me to and of course I promply comply with out hesitation!!! She also enjoys me preparing her lovers cock, sucking him untill he's good and hard before he mounts my wife. Occationaly she wants him to cumm as I'm giving him head. This too is a major turn on for us both.We also do this together at times, sharing his swollen thobbing member and then she eagerly climbs on top for the ride of his life!!!!! I wouldn't concider myself Bi exactly, just a strong desire to please my wife and enjoy our intimate moments. So take what you can from our experience and share them with your wife but what ever you do, don't try to force something thats not comfortable to her.

S and W

Last edited by cum4myhun; 09-25-2009 at 01:45 PM.