Thread: Wife first date
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 02:57 PM

She was asleep in minutes. Then I realized what she had said. It took me some time to finally fall asleep. I woke up before she did the next morning. Our baby was crying. Wet and hungry. I quietly close the bedroom door and took care of things. All the time thinking about what had happened last night. Our child was only a year old. Reality was setting in. A lot of "what ifs" were going thru my mind. There was a lot of questions that needed to be answered.

It was Sunday and we just went thru our normal things we did. Taking turns with the baby, making meals, just the usual things. Finally, bed time came. I was going crazy to ask more questions. All day long she had this very satisfied look on her face. A look of happiness.

I had to have more details. What did he look like, how tall was he, what did he weigh, and of course, the main one. How big was his cock. She teased me at first and didn't give me any straight answers. Finally, after some fondling of her tits and some good kissing, she opened up to me. He had dark skin, 6feet tall, about 200 pounds. Mid 20s in age. Then all she would tell me about his cock was that it was big enough. The more we talked, the hotter we got. I finally got my cock inside her. She talked more.

He was bigger, longer, and thicker then me. (i'm only average) He took his time with foreplay getting her hot enough till he knew she wanted him. He started kissing her lips after they were in bed, working his way down to her tits, then belly, then to her pussy. By then, she was hot enough to have fucked anyone. Slowly working his way back up to her lips with the kisses. Once back to her lips, his cock head was in the right position to enter her. Slowly working the head in as he kissed her lips. It only took a few short strokes till he was balls deep. That was all she could take. She had her first orgasm. He had only been in her about 5 minutes.

He lasted about 30 minutes before filling her pussy with his cum. She said her legs were wrapped around him taking him as deep as she could. She felt every squirt. They relaxed for a short time. Kissing and fondling as they cooled off. He asked her if she would suck him to another hard on. After some sucking, it began to grow. At this time, she realized how much darker his cock was than the rest of his skin. Soon he was back inside her taking her to more orgasms. Then she came home.

She was not on birth control but was in her "safe time". She said she was so horny that she didn't care about a condom. She just wanted it inside her.

I asked her again if she wanted to do him again. She replied she would but only if I would give her approval. I needed to talk about it more.