Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 02:44 PM

Default Right with you UK Wife

Forced sex can be so hot! Scary but hot. The first time When I was younger the guy I was withe, well we were at his place, he'd already gotten me naked and he was on the couch as I was kneeling sucking him off. I suddenly realized that both his hands were on my head but I was being rubber and fingered, his roommate had cum in and was behind me. I lifted up and tried to say stop, but since he had my head he just pushed my mouth back on his cock and held me there. At this pint his roomate pushed his cock into me and stared to fuck me. I stopped squirming at this point. The guy I was sucking got up and left the room and his roommate flipped my over opened my legs and and started again, this time grxbbibg my tits and I remember to this day him saying " such a good FuckSlut, you like it don't you?" I couldn't say anything he was just fuckibg me so hard. The guy I was with came back with two beers, they clinked them together and then fucked me anyway they wanted for rest of the afternoon. They'd take breaks, watch a kittle tv, then fuck me again. I remember getting dressed 2 or 3 times but every time would wait till I was done and then throw me back on the couch, undress me and fuck me again. I know that I was pretty much raped but I never fought them or said stop. The roommate had a good size cock, the biggest I'd had at the time and he did make me cum several times that afternoon
This was also the first time I had been shared