Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 03:42 PM

Cool Forced? Just lay back and wait for the queue to form!

Having just looked at your photos, I would love to have you in any way of your choosing. What a beauty.
You are the epitome of a natural woman, oozing with sex appeal, and could take your pick of well hung dudes who would form a line to take you one after the other.
Get hubby to blindfold you, bring a crowd of guys home, and let them take you one after the other. You would have no idea if they are black, white, good looking or pig ugly, you would just feel the size of their manhood and the size of their load as they pummel you one after the other, making that hairy cunt wetter and wetter, more slippery and swollen, as each one forces your lips apart and rams deep inside of you.
It would be consensual, and therefore legal, as you would agree to it, but at the same time, you would feel violated, and not in control as your hubby would choose who goes in to service you, being cuckolded but in control, seeing another man fuck you hard and come inside of you, deciding when he should stop and when the next should take over, maybe saving the biggest for last, so that he could slide in easily, not damaging that beautiful pussy, but filling it. Boy does that need filing!
I just wish I could be the first.