DoMyWife logo Video chat
Enter live chat   

Go Back   DoMyWife - amateur homemade porn lovers forum > General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2013, 07:15 AM
Liketowatchit's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14
Question What position do you all like in MW/M 3somes?

My husband and I had his friend over last night for another of our MW/M theresomes. After a couple of hours of fucking and sucking (the guys are str8) in all kinds of positions we sat there talking about what position we best. The one I liked the best is being fucked from behind while sucking cock, then when one blows his load in my pussy, they switch so I can suck the juice off the cock that was just in me while the other fucking my cummed filled pussy. Pure joy.
My husband likes it when when I'm being fuck while on my back with legs in the air while he is on his knees next to my face sucking his cock. He says the view is awesome. Our friend just says he likes it all as long as it fells good to all parties.
Just wanted to see what other people thought. MW/W is a whole other ball game, we loved every position there is! :-)
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Jr3's Avatar
Jr3 Jr3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 25
Default

I will have the wife post her favorite when I get home. She is about to have her first.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2013, 01:32 PM
burllleee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketowatchit View Post
My husband and I had his friend over last night for another of our MW/M theresomes. After a couple of hours of fucking and sucking (the guys are str8) in all kinds of positions we sat there talking about what position we best. The one I liked the best is being fucked from behind while sucking cock, then when one blows his load in my pussy, they switch so I can suck the juice off the cock that was just in me while the other fucking my cummed filled pussy. Pure joy.
My husband likes it when when I'm being fuck while on my back with legs in the air while he is on his knees next to my face sucking his cock. He says the view is awesome. Our friend just says he likes it all as long as it fells good to all parties.
Just wanted to see what other people thought. MW/W is a whole other ball game, we loved every position there is! :-)
I have to agree with your friend. I wouldn't care what position as long as I got to fuck you or have you sucking my cock. But i would like to be in a position where I could be playing with your big titties at the same time
Please keep posting, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2013, 01:33 PM
burllleee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr3 View Post
I will have the wife post her favorite when I get home. She is about to have her first.
Can't wait to see the pics Jr.
I love the pics you've already posted. Your wife is so sexy
She's got a beautiful curvy body. I love her big titties and big ass....mmmmmmmm.
Please keep posting, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Liketowatchit's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14
Default

You can't forget about DP! Husband in my pussy (his cock is to thick for my ass) and one of our fuck buddies in my ass! My husband says he likes the look on my face when I'm being Dp.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM
billstack's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Default On my Back

I love to be on my back, my hubby or the other guy up by my mouth so I can suck their cocks, its such a turn on to see my hubbies face as I suck the other guy, and he loves to watch my tits bounce as we fuck. then we switch I suck my juices off him and he can relax and watch the other guy fuck me.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Mf4blk's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Default MM/F fav's..

Has to be either DP'd on all four's ...

Or a real favourite of mine is Reverse cowgirl with my heavy thigh's being supported and spread wide for two lovely cock's to fill me

xA
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
mikejames1958's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14
Default

love 69 position with me on my back and the woman on top, me licking her clitty with cock sliding in and out of her pussy and licking her juices of his cock as he pulls out
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2013, 03:20 AM
saladtosser3's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 148
Default

I love on my hands and knees, one cock in my mouth and one deep in my pussy.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 10:44 PM
steve006901's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketowatchit View Post
You can't forget about DP! Husband in my pussy (his cock is to thick for my ass) and one of our fuck buddies in my ass! My husband says he likes the look on my face when I'm being Dp.
Your friend is right that all positions are great. I agree with you that DP is the hottest! It is just so incredible when 3 people all cum together.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On