DoMyWife logo Video chat
Enter live chat   

Go Back   DoMyWife - amateur homemade porn lovers forum > General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 05:27 PM
bowcrazy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 127
Default How many loads of cum to swallow

So last night my hubby had a little surprise for me. Itís something that he and I have talked about before as a fantasy of both of ours. While it didnít officially fulfill the fantasy, it was a good start. The fantasy is to have me suck and swallow as many loads of cum as I could in one setting, Either blind folded and sucking cocks without seeing or via a gloryhole. In any event he had worked out with 4 of his buddies, that I would give blow jobs and swallow as many loads as they could produce. All of his buddies are married so getting a blowjob is a real treat for them. They all agreed before hand no sex for at least a week and no jackingoff either. All of his buddies laughed as they were lucky to have sex once a month, so they all agreed without hesitation. This is what I was told afterwards.

So in any event, last night I started out on my knees and started to suck off one after another. In total I ended up swallowing 11 loads in all, The first ones didnít take too long and were impressive in the load, but as the night progressed they tapered off. It was a good time by all and it resulted in some great sex with my hubby later on.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 07:45 PM
paulcanada's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 87
Default

I had my wife do that once when we were engaged at a Super Bowl party.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 10:53 PM
johnrousher's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 131
Default

Wow, that is impressive for a first time. Were you blindfolded or did you see get to see all the cocks?

Were you fully clothed or naked?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2018, 11:08 AM
burllleee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,430
Default

Damn, I wish I had been one of those lucky guys
Later than night when you had sex with hubby, did he kiss you a lot? I hope he said things like how sexy you looked sucking on all those cocks and swallowing their loads
Please keep posting, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2018, 05:35 PM
bowcrazy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrousher View Post
Wow, that is impressive for a first time. Were you blindfolded or did you see get to see all the cocks?

Were you fully clothed or naked?
With my hubby and his 4 buddies, that made 5 of them in all. And one load was from my hubby to get things started right. Once he filled me with my first load, he brought out the blindfold. So I did see all 4 others with their dicks out in their hands stoking away. Since I wanted to get things hard and ready, I really put on a show of sucking my hubbies cock and made lots of slurping noises too,

I started out wth just wearing a thong, per hubbies request. But after the first 4 loads that came off as hands and mouths were all over me. It was funny as we had a raffle of sorts for my worn and very wet panties too at the end. That was a big hit too.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2018, 05:38 PM
bowcrazy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Damn, I wish I had been one of those lucky guys
Later than night when you had sex with hubby, did he kiss you a lot? I hope he said things like how sexy you looked sucking on all those cocks and swallowing their loads
Please keep posting, thanks
It would have been more fun with you there too. 😛. We love the dirty talk too and can get quite carried away at times. But yes he definitely kept telling me how hot it was to seeing me with my lips around another cock while I was looking at him.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2018, 09:30 PM
burllleee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
It would have been more fun with you there too. ��. We love the dirty talk too and can get quite carried away at times. But yes he definitely kept telling me how hot it was to seeing me with my lips around another cock while I was looking at him.
Damn, that is so hot Bow
I absolutely love it when I can get my wife or one of my girlfriends to talk dirty. I think it is so sexy hearing a woman talk dirty
Please keep posting, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2018, 09:06 AM
kenny_mgl's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 36
Default

Wow ....very sexy
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2018, 04:02 PM
StrawberriesNC's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
So last night my hubby had a little surprise for me. Itís something that he and I have talked about before as a fantasy of both of ours. While it didnít officially fulfill the fantasy, it was a good start. The fantasy is to have me suck and swallow as many loads of cum as I could in one setting, Either blind folded and sucking cocks without seeing or via a gloryhole. In any event he had worked out with 4 of his buddies, that I would give blow jobs and swallow as many loads as they could produce. All of his buddies are married so getting a blowjob is a real treat for them. They all agreed before hand no sex for at least a week and no jackingoff either. All of his buddies laughed as they were lucky to have sex once a month, so they all agreed without hesitation. This is what I was told afterwards.

So in any event, last night I started out on my knees and started to suck off one after another. In total I ended up swallowing 11 loads in all, The first ones didnít take too long and were impressive in the load, but as the night progressed they tapered off. It was a good time by all and it resulted in some great sex with my hubby later on.
Sexy fantasy and props to your hubby for encouraging and supporting you. Hope you get to take it up a notch at some point.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Butterflyz87's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
So last night my hubby had a little surprise for me. Itís something that he and I have talked about before as a fantasy of both of ours. While it didnít officially fulfill the fantasy, it was a good start. The fantasy is to have me suck and swallow as many loads of cum as I could in one setting, Either blind folded and sucking cocks without seeing or via a gloryhole. In any event he had worked out with 4 of his buddies, that I would give blow jobs and swallow as many loads as they could produce. All of his buddies are married so getting a blowjob is a real treat for them. They all agreed before hand no sex for at least a week and no jackingoff either. All of his buddies laughed as they were lucky to have sex once a month, so they all agreed without hesitation. This is what I was told afterwards.

So in any event, last night I started out on my knees and started to suck off one after another. In total I ended up swallowing 11 loads in all, The first ones didnít take too long and were impressive in the load, but as the night progressed they tapered off. It was a good time by all and it resulted in some great sex with my hubby later on.
Quite the group of friends you two have.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On