View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 07:00 PM

Default Bathroom reno

Bathroom has been renovated, The teasing did not quite go to plan, Not sure if it was because my wife was not 100% comfortable with the main contractor, He was in our house everyday for 3 weeks, she said when she got to know him a bit, there was no chemistry and there was something about him she did not like...
We had the pool company around last week to check our pool, l hid a few cameras, 2 guys turned up , one in his early 40 and one in his 20 , while the older guy was cleaning out the pump she bend over to pick up leaves several times, giving him a great view of her pussy. I could see he was loving the view and trying to bend his head lower to get a better view, l showed her the footage afterwards., 2 days later she gets a text , is the pool looking as good as you....then 15 minutes later a text l meant as good as new.
l said I am sure he did not send that by mistake he was just trying to see if you would respond. She text him back yes pool is looking good as new and so am l (with a naughty wink smile) he replied you sure look good, she text back did you enjoy the view....the pool might need to be checked tomorrow again ...ha ha
I had set the hidden cameras up again, he had not been in the house for more than 2 minutes and he was asking if she was wearing panties , she bend over in front of him saying no, he could not hold him self and grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck and fingering her wet pussy , he then lifted her on to the kitchen benchtop and started eating her out and then got his cock out and fucked her hard , it only lasted 5 minutes before he blew his load in to her , because the camera set up was close , l could even see his cum dripping out as he went to grab a towel..
This was so Hot, have already watched the video more than 10 times, he said to her just text me whenever you want to do this again.

Just goes to show you cant always tell what might happen....with the bathroom contractor being in our house for several weeks l thought there would be fireworks....nut nothing, this pool guy was in our garden for 10 minutes and already wanting to fuck my wife.