View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 10:54 AM

I am 68 my wife is 62. She has been fucking other men since we were dating. She wanted to know what it felt like to get paid for sex so she whored for two years. I was against it originally but, she is in charge and I finally came around to her way of thinking.
We have been married 42 yrs. I thought all of our children were mine. My wife had a friend who is a breeder with her husbands support. This woman has 5 kids and only one is from her husband. Two weekends ago this friend of my wife was over for tea. I was doing some work out in the shed they were in the kitchen. I came back into the house to get a tool and just came in the back door and went downstairs. While down there I could here them talking. As it turns out, only two of my four kids are mine. I had no idea until overhearing their conversation. After her friend left, I asked my wife about what I had heard. She confirmed that only two of the kids are mine. I was in shock. We are in a female led relationship and that is fine. However, I had no idea she had become pregnant to other men. My wife fucked like a mink when she was young and even at 62 continues (with my blessing) to fuck pretty much any man she can get. It was a long time ago and while shocked, I cannot say I was angry. None the less, it is difficult to get my head around. Had I known at the time, it would have caused problems. In talking about it she said you told me you wanted to be married to a slut and I am and sluts fuck bareback. I admire her candor as far as owning up to it once I found out but am disappointed it only came out by accident. I am still in love with her but as I said, I am in shock. Finding out this late, my feelings for all my children are still the same.