View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 11:50 AM

Default Finally Told Her

I finally told Shy Exhibitionist Wife about me meeting the maintenance man and having a conversation with him about the photos he found (and copied). I was afraid she would be concerned that the contact was too close, but she seemed unperturbed by that aspect. She WAS however, VERY aroused at the idea that he was masturbating in our motel room to her photos while we were out sightseeing.

I told her while she was masturbating, and when I got to him admitting he masturbated in our motel room while we were gone, she started groaning and came so hard it looked almost painful. That REALLY set her off.

We had some friends coming over to visit, so I changed my desktop photo to one that we took sightseeing at about the time the maintenance man was in our room. Shy Wife knew exactly what I had done (and why) and I almost cracked up watching her tell about the park where the photo was taken, all the while knowing that while we were at that park, there was a man masturbating to her photos in our motel room.

Now if I mention that motel to Shy Wife while we are making love, she gets soaking wet immediately.

Last edited by adder; 11-10-2015 at 03:12 PM.