View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 06:15 PM

Default More on Bobby

When Bobby arrived, he seemed confused as to why Sandy was there. I introduced him but didn't tell him that she was my sister. We talked and explained that we had told her about how he was Sue's first black. Sandy got cold feet and I could tell that she wasn't interested in him. Sandy made up an excuse to leave. I walked her out to her car so we could talk. She wasn't impressed with Bobby. She gave me a hug and rubbed my cock, gave me a smile and left.

I went back inside to where Sue and Bobby were. Bobby asked where the white pussy was that he was going to get. Sue cut me off and told him that she couldn't do anything that she was on her period. We explained that Sandy was the one we were talking about but chickened out. With that, he sucked it up and left. He tried to talk Sue into giving him a blow job but she kept coming up with excuses. He wasn't very happy when he left. Sue did cheer him up some by telling him she would try to get with him soon.

After he left, I questioned why she told him she was on her period. She said he just doesn't appeal to her any more. I had my hopes all set on watching Sandy take his BBC. What a bummer. Sue knew that I was horny and told me she would make it up to me that night.
(more in next segment)