View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 04:10 AM

Default To Post or not to Post?

Iīll try to keep this brief. My husband always enjoyed taking photos of me and although I was reluctant at first, after a while I actually started to enjoy looking at myself posing provacately. He suggested postingthem and i really didnīt want to. Eventually he talked me into it and we posted some sexy but tasteful pictures. When I saw the responses, it turned me on to think of other men and woman seeing me like that. wanting to post photos of me. We posted more risque ones and also some videos he made when I was usually drunk. They were pretty hot and I was surprised at how slutty I acted when I saw some of them. Some of the comments, especially the dirty ones of a dominant nature really got my pussy wet. Iīve always been submissive but mt husband (although he tries) really is not a dominant. We both enjoyed reading the comments and it eventually led to a situation where wemet an attractive couple on evening at a nightclub and ended up going back to there place with them. We both knew what was going to happen. I had never had sex with another man before annd was both nervous and excited. We were both making out with the others partners when the other woman started laughing. As it turned out it was at the size of his cock. Itīs only about 4" and when she started to giggle it really botered my husband. Meanwhile, I was rubbing my hand up and down a huge cock. This guy was a true dominant and he really took control. I could go on but n the end, I had really acted like a total whore for this guy while his wife just teased my husband. Well the next day he was furious at me and called me all kinds of names. Then he came to this site and took all the photos off and said we were down with this kind of thimg. I felt guilty about how slutty I had acted so agreed with him. Itīs been over six months now and I have been faithful to him although i bought a big dildo that I didnīt tell him about and fuck myself with it and imagine myself being a submissive slut and getting fucked by a really big cock. I donīt want to cheat on him but am thinking about posting some things again and maybe some chatting. What do you think? Is it wrong for me to post photos and videos without telling him? Not too brief but any comments are appreciated.