View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 03:21 AM

Now here the 3 of them were in bed again. This time in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. The day after Thanksgiving. Steve had contacted me that he was going to be in Knoxville for the holidays and asked Sue and I to meet him for a couple of days. Sue and I did our Thanksgiving with family and the next day we were on our way to Tennessee. This time it would be different. Sandy was going with us.

Sandy's husband was covered up with his work. Heat and air keeps him very busy. Especially since we have had several cold days. I had told Sandy where were going and who we were going to meet. After we told her about our trip to Colorado, she had made the comment that she would have liked to have been with us. So I invited her to come along. Her husband to her to go with us since he was tied up with work all weekend.

It's only a 200 mile trip from where we live to Pigeon Forge. Traffic was terrible but we made it OK. Steve and Adam had already arrived and checked in. He had 2 adjoining rooms. Sandy told me later that she was impressed with Adam. Unlike her reaction to Bobby. We got settled in, then went out for a meal and a great show. (the Christmas shows there are great)

Back to our rooms, we all took showers, had a few drinks to help us relax. Sandy and Sue looked hot. Sandy came out with a sheer, short gown. Her tits could clearly be seen. Sue, not to be out done, came out with a sheer short nighty. Was pink and she had on red panties. The guys had on boxer shorts and it didn't take long before the bulge in their ants was visible. It seemed I was the one without a partner but I would not be denied. Sometime during the night, I WAS going to get involved.

As in my last segment, Sue, Adam and Steve had started things. They began by taking her nighty off. Only had her panties on. They made a sandwich of her standing. She would face one, turn around and face the other. Rubbing her tits on each of their chests. It didn't take long before they both were naked. Sue had 2 hard cocks. One on each side. I had imagined what it would have looked like the night we were in Colorado. (more)