View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 08:58 AM

my wife wont get into the flashing routine when we are on the road and we are always traveling in my truck from S Texas to Dallas often. We've adopted this routine, she stays awake or I expose her breast. Me being a breast man and loving my wife's 42ds was a good decision. Stay awake or I expose your breast. "Whatever" was her reply thinking I was joking.

Well right past Austin she went under. She leaned her seat back a bit and was out. I realize it was heavy traffic and lots of construction going on but her breast were beckoning me. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse pulling it to her sides to expose those massive breast of hers. She was wearing her bra but the sight was thrilling to me. I worked on getting her big tits free of her bra. Now that took some time but I got them out.

She stirred asking what I was doing. Well I'm exposing your lovely big tits. Whatever, her reply and back under she went. We drove like this with her exposed for at least 30 minutes with me tweaking her nipples when we were next to any 18 wheelers and there were many btw. Her nipples would always get so big and hard. It was worth the effort.

When she woke and was rested she would try to button her blouse up. I would keep slapping her hands away. She finally gives up and just sits there with her breast exposed as we drive down the road. She would never meet any of their stares as the drivers looked at her nice breast.

Now when we travel that route once a month on weekends to visit her family in Dallas, she goes braless claiming the bra hurts. She is afraid I just might stretch her bra. Go figure. Those 42ds of hers do the stretching by themselves. Plus she will only wear button up blouses, so I'm in heaven with easier access to her breast. Now the routine is, I just look at her and she automatically unbuttons her blouse letting her 42ds free for all to see. She does cover up when we stop at the road side parks to stretch and hit the restroom. We stop at the last truck stop around the 35 north split from Ft Worth and Dallas where she will put her bra back on before we see her family.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg (768x895).jpg (13.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 35599.jpg (18.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 59183.jpg (15.9 KB, 114 views)