Thread: loose pussy
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Skolte View Post
JJ, when I met my wife, according to what she told me at various times during our courtship and the early years of our marriage, she had been fucked, a lot. by her brother-in-law, starting when she was eleven and continuing until she was sixteen. After that she let at LEAST one other guy fuck her before I came along. I had always wanted a whore for a girlfriend and to be my wife. She fit the bill perfectly. She was always ready to fuck, fully lubricated and very loose. I doubt she ever would have had any trouble taking two cocks in her cunt at the same time, something that finally did happen after nine years of marriage and our third child. I loved every minute of fucking her sloppy, loose, wet cunt. I loved it even more, as I had expected, when she came to me with a wet deck after letting a vo-tech student and his room mate fuck her at least three times in a row, while I listened in the room below, without consulting with me, giving me my first sloppy seconds in her well buttered bun. I loved it, just as I had thought I would. It was great!
Oh wow John, that is so hot that her bil fucked her at such a young age . Did he ever get to fuck her anymore after she turned 16? Is he still her bil?
Please keep posting, thanks