View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:03 PM

Default Football 2

Sue asked me to get in bed with them. So I got naked and got under the covers. Now I was facing her. We kissed while Steve fucked her. I kept rubbing my dripping cock up against her leg. Sue was on her back with her leg over Steve. I asked her to get on Steve reverse cowgirl. We were warm by now and the covers came down. She mounted Steve and laid back. Great view of his black love tool inside her pink pussy.

I got her to lay back to where Steve's cock had just the head in her. I put my cock head up against Steves and gave a push. Now both of our cock heads were in her. This sent her over the edge. She started cumming. When she did, I pushed a little harder. Steve and I set a rhythm. He would pull out and I would push in. Her pussy felt so tight with 2 cocks. I was about to cum so I pulled away. She got off and turned around so she was now laying on top of Steve.

She moved up far enough till just the Steve's head was in her. I got on top and once again pushed my head in with Steve's. We started alternating double fucking her. I told Steve to try and cum when I did. With a little patience, we both came in her pussy at the same time. Her pussy got a good stretching. I pulled away and she let Steve go all the way in with her still laying on top of him. I covered them back up and went to clean up.
There's more to this story but I am so tired I can't think. Closing for now. Will finish tomorrow.