View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 02:56 PM

I have been fucking a co-worker for the last 5 months. A very beautiful 44 year old married lady. We first fucked at a convention we both attended. Have been fucking her at a sleazy motel close to work. She invited me over to her house as her husband was going out of town on business for 2 weeks. It was great being able to fuck her in her own bed. I also fucked her in every room in her house. Especially liked fucking her on her coffee table in the living room. Last Sat afternoon I told her we should fuck in her yard, she was very against it so I had her fucking me while I stood up with her legs wrapped around me. When I had her all worked up and close to climaxing I took her out the side door to the house and into her side yard that was visible from the street. She protested but I laid her on the grass and told her to get on her hands and knees. I then started fucking her doggie style. Was hitting her cervix a lot and she was moaning and squealing a lot. After she had cumm 2 times and was working on cuming again I heard something behind me. It was her best friend from down the street. Her friend said MY GOD. I was ready to cumm and had speeded up pumping her. Her friend grabbed my balls and massaged them while I pumped a load into my co-worker. We then all went back into the house. My co-worker begged her friend not to tell her husband. Her friend said that she didn't think anyone else had seen us fucking we could never be sure. God did I cumm hard and a lot. After her friend left my co-worker got very upset. She told me that it was not that her friend had caught us, but that she was fertile that day with no birth control. She also informed me that her husband had been snipped 10 years ago. She then said Oh God what will I tell the family if I am knocked up? She has 2 daughters and a son, all about 18 to 24.