View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:25 AM

I don't know that my wife has ever been in love with another man's cock. I would say she has been infatuated with other guy's cocks. She develops an in heat kind of behavior but it is about fucking the cock not having feelings for the guys. She likes them well enough but for her, it's the intensity of the sex and guys with really good cocks that are in the right length range ( 6 to 8 inches) and the right thickness range can drive her out of her mind for a while. All she can think about is the next time with the guy. If i am there great, if I am not, fine too she just has to have the cock.

After a certain amount of time, it seems to pass. The heat goes out of it and the excitement just isn't the same for her and she moves on to the next contestant. She loves fucking new men and likes men in general. However, every once in a while, she meets a cock that sweeps her off her feet.

With her, it's never permanent. She has developed feelings for some of her men over the years but that takes the form of a warm and usually long lasting friendship with sex benefits. The guys she has developed this kind of relationship with are never the ones with the really great cocks. Those situations seem, at least for my wife, to be very intense but never long lasting.