View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 01:42 PM

Default Finally

Sorry I haven't posted any of our adventures in awhile but the stars haven't aligned in awhile the way we wanted. But this past week we had great fun the other morning. It started with us finding a nice dark place beside a small pond. As I got out and opened the door of his truck he came up behind me and ran his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. And my knees go weak at his touch. My pussy starts getting wet and I turn around start kissing hin and rubbing his bulge in his pants. His touch and kiss makes me so hot I just melt wanting him in me. He tells me to lay back in his front seat, I take my pants and panties off anticipating what is coming next. He goes to his knees and starts licking my pussy and playing with my clit making me gasp for air and making me cum. His touch is gentle when he does this it makes my whole body shake. Once I cum he takes his long hard dick out and works that massive head slowly in to my pussy stretching it once again as he goes in deep I gasp wanting him so bad. He takes a nice few long slow deep strokes. And I begin moaning louder wanting him so bad. Then he takes it all the way out to just the massive head is in me then pushes in deep and hard to make me moan louder. After a while of this nice slow fucking he tells me to get on my knees. So i bend over getting on my knees and can't wait to get what I am about to get. He takes that dick and just rams it hard into me from behind and takes nice long hard fast strokes hitting bottom giving me that pleasure pain I love. Then I feel him begin to swell and oh how he filled me full with a nice warm load of his sweet cum. I hate when he finishes because I can't get enough of him. But I know a load like that will drip out of me all day and keep my panties wet. And I love feeling his cum on me all day. God it was a great just wish I could have it more often. Hopefully we will be abled to get a quicky in this week sometime. And oh yes this happened on the anniversary of me giving him head for the first time. I love celebrating with his tongue and dick in my pussy and mouth. Hope yall enjoy hearing about our fwb moments.