View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:36 PM

Default Always bareback

I'm certain that I've got 4 kids out there by 3 women other than my wife. I was banging them regularly before they got married. After they were married for awhile I started getting phone calls wanting to meet. As it turned out the husbands weren't interested in having kids for a while but these women wanted babys. I could always tell when they were fertile because my phone would ring off the hook and they made excuses to get out of the house. One by one each got pregnant and were so happy and I guess it was lucky that I resemble the husbands too. I still got to enjoy sex with them while they were pregnant pretty regular. Then after the kids were born the sex kinda died off. Till one day out of the blue 3 years later one wife called me and said I want another baby. By then I was working night shift and her husband was on days so would make a stop by her house on the way home. It took about 3 months and she was pregnant again and she was happy as hell. I stayed on nights for about 5 years and serviced her at least once a week because she had her tubes tied after number 2 was born. She didn't want any kids by him after that just his money to spend.