Thread: Computer Repair
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 12:50 PM

Default Maybe you could ask her

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermartin3437 View Post
I picked up my computer today, and the guy had trouble getting the problem to happen again. He had the computer turned on for two days, and the overheat error message never came on. He did end up adding new conductive gel to the heat sink. But it is pretty exciting that he kept my computer turned on for two days with my wife's pic on the background. He was all smiles and shook my hand, and said if I ever have any more problems, please come back. He asked me to turn on the computer before I left just to see that it starts up normally an etc. so I did, we watched together as the lock screen pic came up, and I paused for a few seconds, then I logged in and the more revealing pic on the background came up. He smiled a big smile, and I approved of the work, and paid him and left. I don't think there is any doubt that he downloaded the pictures and videos of my wife.
My wife knows that I have all of her pics and vids on this computer, and that the background often has a naked picture of her, but she never said anything to me about hiding things. She has also been very horny lately.
Great story, Roger. I'm sure you were excited to know that he likely copied her photos and vids.

Have you had that conversation with her? If you think her horniness is related to the computer repair, then perhaps she's ready to discuss it openly. When Shy Exhibitionist Wife finally admitted that she found it arousing that computer techs were likely wanking over her photos (and especially her vids), it opened up a new chapter of our sex life. When we make love now, I tell her about them looking, and wanking, and it gets her to moaning orgasms.

If it's not the right time to have that talk, then perhaps the right time will present itself in the future.