View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 10:57 AM

Default bareback only for all men

Hi all this is Mrs Sexhound and we have been swinging for years. The question was ask if it is common to cum in another mans wife. Well as a wife if a man is in me and doesn't cum inside me it is kinda a let down. I guess it like for the guys getting a bj and about the time he's ready to cum the lady just quits and leaves him hanging to finish himself. Not much of a thrill for him and kinda wasted experience. When your in between a ladys legs and pumping away and she wraps her legs tight around your waist means she wants you to fill her full of cum. The inside of a woman's pussy is as sensitive as the head of a guys dick and we can feel when a guy is about to cum. That is when we wrap or legs around you and pull you in deeper to enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling of you cumming. Same goes for doggie style when she keeps rocking back to you as you back away she wants it inside her. As for me I'm not into facials either because I enjoy to swallow when I bring a guy to a good orgasm. For both husband and I we enjoy to receive or give cum from the partner we're with.