View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 07:40 PM

Default Hoping

Haven't had it happen to me n Deedee but I do want it too. She says she's not into it but in the same breath talks about losing her virginity to a guy with more than ten inches. And will often comment about the young guys in the gym or at the bars looking at her. Deedee will say they're interested but she'd only be interested in them if they had a big cock
My dick is a bit less than eight inches n fat enough to fulfill Deedees "inner needs". But to answer the question , from my viewpoint, the thought another man wants to mate with her and her desire to be filled with a cock bigger than mine turns me on because I know how much she can cum from just being fucked deeply and I love her orgasmic response and love watching her cum. So to see her riding a massive cock might make me climax by just watching
Of course if we get to that point I would want to watch and hopefully join in the fun. The memories we'd both have would cuntinue to provide a bit of heat as we screwed each other sans the third.
Those are the reasons I'm hoping someday she'll ask: would it be alright if we invited him into our bedroom?