Thread: Barter for sex?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 11:40 AM

Default Barter for sex?

When in my early 20's, I was already divorced, a single Mother and working on my first college degree. Needless to say it was quite a struggle at times. I'm a pretty independent woman, and I'd learned to do most of my car repairs myself, but I finally had disaster hit and a blown head gasket was beyond what I knew how to do. I asked friends for a recommendation to a good mechanic, and several referred me to the same guy, who was in my neighborhood. Now I was already pretty sexually experienced and I knew that a good view of my tits couldn't hurt when negotiating a price. So I put on some really tight shorts, and a shirt unbuttoned I tied in a knot below my breasts and went to see him for an estimate. He was only two blocks from my home, and it turned out he was a young guy, only a couple of years older than me. I explained the problem, and he quoted me a price which was several hundred dollars more than I had. I did note however, that the whole time we were talking his eyes never left my tits. I explained my dilemma to him and asked I could work something out, possibly make payments. He kind of hemmed and hawed a bit and then asked me if I'd have dinner with him and we'd discuss it further. I said sure, I have to get this fixed immediately. He picked me up at 7pm, and I'd stepped up my game a bit, sheer blouse, no bra and a micro-mini skirt with heels. He took me to a nice restaurant and the waitress took us to a booth, when he seated himself I scooted over right next to him. As we ate we told each other about ourselves, and I let it be known to him that I just had to have my car fixed immediately and I'd be ever so appreciative of any help he could give me. I'd placed my hand on his thigh as I said this. He said, well maybe we can work something out, and I could see his cock growing in his pants. Really I said, I'd do just about anything if you'd help me. He smiled at me and I started rubbing his cock, I told him strong men seemed to turn me on. (He was built). He took me home, and when we got there I offered him a drink, and he came in. The kids were in bed and when the babysitter had left, I sat next to him on the couch and stroked his cock, I unbuttoned my blouse as I kissed him. Ron had me stripped and was simultaneously sucking my nipple as he struggled to get out of his pants. I took him to my bedroom and was pleasantly surprised to see he had a nice 7" very thick cock. I took my time and gave him a very good cock sucking until he came in my mouth. He recovered quickly and soon was fucking me to several orgasms. To make a long story short, Ron fixed my car and didn't charge me a dime, although we did fuck two more times, and each time I visited him at his garage, I sucked him off. Ron was my mechanic for the next four years, we had an understanding, he never charged me a dime, and I was always very appreciative of everything he did for me. I wonder how many other women have had similar arrangements?

j