Thread: loose
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 04:18 AM

Talking love it loose

When I started dating my wife at age twenty, one of her brother-in-laws had broken her in when she was eleven. I gather he fucked her every Friday and Saturday night, and whenever else he could, for 4-5 years, and apparently shared her with his friends at least once (gang bang). I expect the fact she was broken in by an adult at that early age had something to do with her having a loose cunt, and the fact that she had a LOT of estrogen made her very well lubed, a very potent combination.

I can only speculate how many others may have had her before me, but I know, from her, there was at least one other. Let me state here that I never wanted a virgin, which she definitely was not when we got together, and I never had any complaints. I loved every minute of fucking her wet, sloppy cunt and SHE loved to fuck. I and a friend DP'd her vaginally one night after taking her to a couple of bars for drinks for her 30th birthday. This was the start of a period when we got together for a few very enjoyable fucking sessions and, after about a year, she spent an hour or more in one of the upstairs rooms we were renting to boy vo-tech students entertaining two of them by letting them fuck her all they wanted, a fact I enjoyed very much when she came to me afterwards with a sloppy, well fucked cunt full of multiple loads of cum to enjoy fucking myself.

The only times I ever had a tight pussy, one a virgin, the other a near-virgin who had never been fucked by anyone more than half my thickness, were VERY disappointing. The sensations of fucking a tight pussy caused me to cum before I could get going. I never thought of myself as being super-sized until I tried to fuck my buddy's near-virgin girlfriend. Fucking a loose, well lubed cunt I can go for at least an hour, getting my nuts off four times in the process. One time, while we were dating, I fucked my wife so long and vigorously that she blacked out twice before I was done. THAT is my idea of a good fucking session. When I gave a similar fucking to woman friend who was married to a truck driver, and had been a pavement princess before he married her, she said, afterward, "Now I know why you eat so healthy". I was a bit puzzled, but took it as a compliment. She was, by the way, extremely big and loose. The kind a friend a few years earlier referred to as "tie a board on your ass to keep from falling in".