View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 07:13 PM

Default Dripping cum all day

This morning was just heavan on earth. I hadn't had his dick deep inside of me in several weeks. But this morning we both were determined to make it happen. We meet early in the morning before the sun came up under the bridge after a few kisses and some rubbing. His dick was hard and my pussy was wet. So in the front seat of my car laid back and my legs over my head and wide open to the outside. He took his long hard dick and slowly worked it into me. Damn it felt so good he was taking nice long slow strokes so I could enjoy every inch of it. All I could do was moan and gasp for air as he banged it into me harder and faster. It felt so good to have him fucking me good and hard. Next thing I know his head is swelling inside of me and I hear him let out the moan I love to hear. He is pumping me full if that sweet hot cum. And he kept cuming and cuming. All I could say was please don't stop. I wanted it to go on forever but no such luck. The real world called so off to it we went. But after getting to work I felt something dripping out of me as I walked to my desk. Oh to have his cum in my panties felt so good. Mmmmm I love feeling it. I can't get enough of him I could fuck or suck him everyday . Hopefully more to come and soon.