View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 10:22 AM

This may seem strange to some of you, but I don't condone cheating. I have never encouraged any of my female friends to cheat on their mates. I did help a girlfriend of mine get fucked by a delicious black friend of mine when she expressed a desire to try it. She was divorced and single at the time. We had gone on a trip to Cancun together, and while we were lovers as well as friends, we got a great deal of attention from a group of guys from New York in Senor Frogs one night. She was enjoying herself so I suggested we get a little cock that night. We picked up two guys from the group and took them back to our hotel. The guy I picked was about 6'2" muscular, and very Black with a shaved head. Her date was a very good looking white guy. We were sharing a room together and it had a single king size bed in it. When we got to the room, we poured a few drinks and started the party by undressing each other and putting on a little show for the guys. They quickly shed their clothes and joined us on the bed. I sucked my mans' cock until it was rock hard, and he proceeded to fuck me very well. We fucked for a long time until we all needed a break, she joined me on the balcony for a smoke and told me how hot it had made her to see his big black dick pounding my pussy and ass. She said she'd never seen a cock that big before. I said, Mary you want to try him out? She said oh I couldn't, I've never fucked a black guy before. She was obviously drooling over this man, so when we rejoined the guys in the room, I walked up to her date, dropped my robe, and grabbed his cock. I think we need to change partners for a while, I said. He started kissing me and said oh yeah! Well, Mary was quickly being eaten out by my date and trying very hard to swallow his cock. She fucked that man until he couldn't fuck anymore. She later told me that while they were swingers, her ex-husband would never had let a black man touch her. I asked her how she felt about it now? She said that black cock was definitely going to be a new part of her diet.

j