View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 11:20 AM

Default Hotwives and sperm

There are those of us who are involved in bareback. I am not going to argue the right or wrong of it. What I would like to know is the opinion of others about why some women (and their husbands) insist on bareback.
I will relate some things my wife tells me about it and would be interested in the opinions of others who engage in bareback.

My wife loves cum. She loves it in her and on her. She will lick it off cocks, other women and is more than happy to eat cream pie.

She says, to her, getting the cum is far more important than cock size. She insists if there is no cum involved then it just wouldn't be like sex to her.

She considers herself to be a slut ( in a very positive way). She says good sluts ride bareback. The other part of the slut thing is she feels her cunt is dirty after she fucks others. That is an important part of her whole arousal process. She just loves to show me her dirty cunt then make me eat it and if I'm very lucky ride the sloppys.

Sense of pride. She feels that when a man cums in her it is like being rewarded for a job well done.

She says she experiences a deep sense of satisfaction and joy when a man cums in her.

A lot of cum gives her a sense of deep contentment that lasts for days. She loves men and sex and cum so when she can get a group of men to cum in her she is in heaven. She did her first gang bang at 19 and still indulges in them now and then 40 some years later. She just doesn't take on as many guys as she used to.

She also says that is it very important to her that when it is my turn or, she comes home from a date that when she spreads her legs, that I have to be able to see cum running out of her. She says seeing the look on my face as she slowly opens her legs and shows me what the other guys have given her increases her sense of power over me.

Most of the men my wife dates and or plays with are married. So, she says when she gets cum from a married man it makes her feel like a sexually powerful animal because she has "stolen" cum from another woman. I have a basic understanding of that but .... well some of it is beyond me but it pleases her.

Her sense of self and sexuality is somehow (at least in her mind) related to having men cum in her. On her is a poor second but she allows it because some of her partners like to do that.

So those are some of the reasons my wife only goes bareback. I am wondering about others who also play this way. What are your reasons?