View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 02:06 PM

Rhonda:

Thanks for responding.
I forgot about the breeding part. My wife has often said she wished she could have been knocked up by every man who ever had her. She was always a barebacker even way back when she could get pregnant. She used to do this thing that drove me goddamn crazy. In all of the things we have done over the years this is the only one we argued about.

She talked to me about breeding. She was mildly interested or at least she said mildly interested. I was dead set against it. We argued about it many times. It wasn't the kind of thing that would have ended the marriage but it cause a fair amount of unhappiness. Thing is she would kind of come into heat. It happened once or twice a year for many years. Without telling me, she would go off her birth control pills. She would continue playing just as she had when she was on the pill. That is to say she was fucking a lot and I was getting her after the other guys of course.

Eventually, common sense would prevail and she would go back on the pill. She did this several times and never told me. The way I found out about it was she eventually got pregnant. She came to me and told me she was knocked up and she didn't think it was mine. Well, I know that no method of birth control is 100 per cent and we were taking risks and accepted that might happen. Now, I was not in favor of her having a baby by someone else but when she told me she was pregnant, it resulted in some of the hottest sex we ever had. In the end, she miscarried that one.

What pissed me off is she said she wouldn't try to breed on purpose and yet she had. It took me a long time to understand that it wasn't that she was lying on purpose or anything like that. She knew I wasn't in favor but she was so damn hormone driven, she just had to go off her pills. I don't think she was totally in control of her thinking when she did that. It happened a few more times over the years. There were three other pregnancies but she terminated them. So I think, as much as the hotwife scene makes both partners horny, there is a breeding or procreation element to all this. Not saying it's a bad thing but I think there is a much more powerful motivator behind this than just a little extra fun.

And yes, for her there is the degradation part too. Just as she is into humiliating and cock shaming me, having guys make her feel like a nasty ass slut really lights her fire. She says she loves what she calls the dark side of hotwifing. Actually, she never uses the term hot wife. She describes herself either as a whore or a slut. But I do know the dirtier and kinkier the sex is, the more she loves it.