View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 10:04 AM

Default Agreed

Not that my wife wanted to get pregnant, quite the opposite, but she had been informed as a teen that her estrogen levels were extremely high and that she was built for having babies. In my experience, there was never a time she wasn't physically ready to fuck on a moments notice with no prepping. All you had to do was stick it in and have at her. I only did that once, but it was the same as if I had spent a lot of time fooling around to get her ready, which I did love to do. I got a big kick out of getting her super horny and making her super orgasmic.

On the question of sperm, she was always fucked bareback, never taking a load anywhere but in her cunt and never even mentioning rubbers. On the one occasion when she went on her own to let a couple of guys take turns fucking her for about an hour, when one of them apologized for not being able to give her an orgasm she told him it was okay and not to worry about it. The fact was she just wanted to be fucked and pumped full of cum. She was really proud about it when she came to me afterwards with a cunt full of their cum for me to fuck. What a turn-on for me!

She loved the feel of a cock in her cunt, going in and out, and having her pussy pounded in the process. Having a guy get his nuts off in her gave her the aforementioned feeling of accomplishment and she did love having a load of cum in her cunt, the more the better. Her own orgasms are a bonus, but not required. She is equally happy with or without them. She just wants to be fucked and pumped full of cum, orgasms optional.