Thread: loose
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Great story John
Did her sister know she was fucking her hubby?
I've been fucking a neighbor for many years now and she told me that her first time was with her brother in law when she was 15. He fucked her for several years also, about 4 or 5. They divorced and her sister never found out. She fucked him a couple times even after the divorce.
Please keep posting, thanks
No, burllleee, she didn't know, though I have a hard time believing she didn't have any idea, since she contributed to the situations when it happened. She did find out and the shit hit the fan when she caught him cheating with another woman. She divorced him and that put an end to him fucking her little sister. After that she never trusted my wife, who had been well enough broken in that she moved on on her own, being sixteen at the time.
As a result of further developments that were learned about this guy several years ago, the two sisters have reconciled. He turned into quite a bad-ass, with several more failed marriages, prostitution (pimping) and a few rapes. He is no longer with us and I guess that is just as well, but, as I told my wife a few years ago, I am indebted to him for the fact that she was so well broken in for me.