View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyforced View Post
Yeah I know. What a bastard I am for doing that to her. I soon found what really works. She would take anti-histamines when I could get her to use them. She hated to miss work. But those pills would just knock her the fuck out. I couldn't get her to sleep it off in our front room though. She always wanted to go to our bed. I will always turn off the ceiling fan so she wouldn't get cold and cover up. Once she was out she was out. Nothing could wake her. It was the same when she drank margaritas. OUT OF IT. No memory what so ever. And no responses from her. It was on then but not every time. It was on for whatever I wanted to do to her and then some. I went all out on those nights and she took it all and then some. Still doing it to her after 24 years together. Guess I might have fucked up though. I had the directv person come over to fix a few things, he must have been gay though. The moment he saw my wife spread eagle open he got the hell out of here and didn't finish his job. I didn't really need the system worked on, just wanted to share her.
mmmm really like me your wife