Thread: Fun in the end
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 08:07 AM

Great story. I love Mexico, I've had some great experiences there. One year I went alone when my husband had to work. tickets were already paid for and inclusive hotel as well. The 3rd day there I met an elderly gentleman at breakfast who was there with two of his sons. He had rented a jeep and invited me to go to town with him and his boys shopping. I accepted, his boys were 18& 19. I bought a few things, and found a really tiny string bikini. On the way back we found a beach with some big rocks, and stopped to enjoy some fun and a few beers. He asked if he could take some pictures of me and I said sure, but he had to take some for my husband too. I went behind the rocks, and put on the bikini, it was basically 3 yellow triangles that barely covered my nipples and pussy. I was shaved at the time. I yelled for him to come around and he was obviously impressed he was quickly sporting an impressive erection. I did a lot of poses for him, then I removed my top. H was having a great time. I waded into the ocean and told him to join me. He did, and when we were waist deep, I took his cock out played with him. I was getting off doing this while his sons were on the beach. They seemed to like my tits too. I finally got the nerve up and slid my triangle aside and mounted him. I rode him in the Ocean until we both came. On the way back to the hotel I sat on his lap and he was hard the whole way. About an hour later, he was in my room eating my pussy with abandon while I sucked his cock. We fucked the afternoon away. I always wondered what his sons thought.

j