Thread: Cum on Face
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 11:39 AM

I have been out for a public walk 2 times with cum all over my face and hair. once on a dare and once on a lost bet.
Once on a dare I put on a miniskirt so short It barely covered my ass. Hubby drove me to a supermarket size liquor store and parked in the back. He fucked me right there in the parking lot and filled me up with the load of cum I can remember. I had to turn around in the seat and hold my pussy up high so not a single drop would leak. He went and parked in front of the entrance. He handed me a list and the card. He put my panties in his pocket and I had to get out of the car, go in the store, find and buy everything on the list, then come back to the car.
I had to do all of this in a skirt I literally had to pul down every other step to keep it over my ass, no panties, and what seemed like a pint of hot cum freshly dumped in me less than 4 minutes before. I didnt mind doing it because I enjoy shocking people and Im pretty much a slut.
I walk through the door and start looking for the different section I needed to find my items on, hoping to spot one close by that noone else was in. I observed that to get the stuff on my list I would have go through the entire store, almost every aisle. I also noticed there were a lot of customers, all men 30-50 except for 2 ladies in the checkout.
Im 10 feet in the store, already pulled my skirt down twice, already starting to feel gooey so I made a beeline to the back and started looking for bottles on the list. I find 2 on the back shelf, then 2 more around the corner. I cant even look down at myself afraid of what Id see. By this point I didnt care that over half my ass was exposed. I was feeling a terrible mess between my legs and It was getting worse by the second. The next bottle I found was on one of the most crowded aisles in the store. Im looking on this aisle with 10 or 12 guys. Im wearing a skirt that would make a stripper blush, my ass hanging out of it, and I can feel all the eyes on me. Then I spot the bottle Im looking for, and of course it's on the bottom shelf! I know a dozen guys are watching, praying for me to need something from the shelf, probably betting on me having a thong or nothing on. I know when I bend down to get that bottle I'll show my bare ass to everyone, but Im not sure about the other thing. Rather than waste time worrying I do a quick scan around,catching 10 or more guys looking at me. I turn back to the shelf, knowing all those eyes are back on me. I bend over and my entire ass is exposed and Im enjoying the attention. Then I reach out and grab the bottle and its like a dam burst in my pussy! when I stand up I can feel it gushing out of me and running down my thighs. By the time I checked out I had cum in my shoes and a trail of drops behind me on the floor.