Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:46 AM

Thumbs up I created a monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uk wife View Post
Does any one share similar forced fantasies to me? For a long time I have had fantasies about being forced to have sex with men and women and also I fantasise about forcing another woman into being my slut and abusing her, hope I'm not alone with this!!?? X
My friends spent the weekend at my place two weeks ago and as him and I worked on getting my boat ready to put in the water,she used my computer and clicked on to my DMW bookmark.
Finding your fantasies Laura, she read what I had said about putting that desire in writing,signed it and left it on my computer desk for me to find.
She contacted me the following Monday asking if I had found her signed paper work,telling her I had,she wanted to know when I would be acting on it?
I let her know in no uncertain terms that this she would discover when it happened,no warning no anything,just my suddenly going at her when she least expected it.
As it turned out,we went to the adult club this weekend,after socializing for a few hours and enough drinks to loosen things up.
I pulled her up on the stage,removed her clothes and secured her on the bed, announced that she was available to any one who wanted her in any way they wanted.
At first it scared the Hell out of her but after the first husband and wife used and abused her,she was hooked.
To say she was sore and a mess when I told her it was time to go,is an understatement,but as i helped her shower and clean up,she informed me she loved it and couldn't wait for what happens next.