View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 04:47 PM

Default Due any day now

Haven't written in several days. Broke my sternum in a car accident 6 weeks ago and have been taking it easy. Glad to say that I am doing well and finally back horny again.

Sue's twins are due any day now. It will be a boy and a girl. More than likely, the father is Adam from our trip to Colorado last September. If you read back many pages I tell all about her being with Steve and Adam. Sue and I haven't fucked for almost 3 months because of her being pregnant with twins. Sue has sucked me off several times to help out. Sandy has also been good to me and helped me out at times.

Sue's tits are huge. 38D and full of milk. She is so sexy and hot when pregnant.

Now for my latest story. Sandy has turned into a black cock loving woman. If you have read my stories, then you know about Steve and Adam. Yesterday morning, they arrived at the GSP airport. Both are going to the Charlotte car race that is tonight. I let Sandy know they were in town. She made an excuse to her husband that she was going to stay over at my house to help with Sue. I had invited Steve and Adam to stay overnight at my house. It was my hopes of seeing Sandy get a good fucking from 2 horny black cocks.

I picked up the studs at the airport and brought them back to my house. They were both glad to see Sue. It wasn't long till Adam was rubbing her belly. He knew he had knocked her up. We had a cookout and relaxed some. Adam and Steve couldn't keep their hands off Sue. It wasn't bothering me. I loved seeing them play with her.(next page)