View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 04:59 PM

Sue would also tease them by playing with their cocks. Finally, Sue couldn't take it anymore. Took Adam by the hand, smiled at us, and they went to the bedroom. Sue wasn't supposed to be having intercourse now. After about 10 minutes, I told Steve I was going to check on them. I looked in the bedroom. Sue was completely naked laying across the bed. Adam had her legs on his shoulders and was fucking her with about half of his dick. He was fucking her gently. Her almost 9 months pregnant with a black cock in her pussy. A black cock that had surely made her pregnant. She looked at me with a smile. I closed the door and went back outside where Steve was.

I told Steve what they were doing. In about 15 minutes, Adam and Sue came outside to where we were. We talked a few minutes. Sue got up, Took Steve by the hand and away they went. I knew what they were doing. Adam and I talked for about 30 minutes before Sue and Steve came back out. Sue had a little grin on her face. I knew she had fucked Steve also. This was about 3pm. Sandy arrived around 5.

I had talked to Sandy Friday and she told me that she was very fertile but wanted to take as many loads of cum as she could. She wanted to get pregnant again. Steve had been snipped but Adam was very fertile. She would possibly get pregnant by the same black stud that got Sue pregnant. (next page)