View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 05:32 PM

We grilled some burgers and had some beers. It wasn't long before things started to heat up. Just to tease them, Sandy had started to unbutton her shirt. Adam finally made the first move. He stood up, took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss while squeezing her butt pulling her to his crotch. She responded by grabbing his butt cheeks. When they broke the kiss, he took her by the hand leading her inside the house. Sandy looked at me and smiled.

I knew it wasn't going to be long before Sandy was going to have a thick 8 inch black cock balls deep in her shaved fertile pussy. She looked like a woman in heat that needed fucked badly. After about 15 minutes, I decided to go look in. I could hear the bed making noises before I opened the door. Sandy was on top of Adam taking every inch of him. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was enjoying every inch of him.

She opened her eyes and saw me. I asked her if she was getting what she wanted. She smiled and said she would soon. I went back outside to Steve and Sue. In another 15 minutes. Sandy and Adam came back outside. Sandy smiled at me. I knew she had a pussy full of Adams cum. My dick had been semi hard for an hour now and my balls were beginning to hurt. Steve and Sue walked back into the house for more refreshments.

After about 15 minutes, I wondered why it was taking Sue and Steve so long. I went in th house. They were not in the kitchen. So I went to the bedroom. There they were naked and Steve was fucking her pregnant pussy again. I cautioned him not to go too deep in her. Then I went back outside with Sandy and Adam.

In about another 15 minutes, Sue and Steve came back out with drinks as if nothing had happened. That made 3 times that Sue had been fucked. Sandy motioned for me to go inside the house. I went inside and she followed. She led me to the bedroom and told me to drop my pants. She started sucking me while holding my balls. Then jacking me fast. I blew my load in a couple of minutes. She just kept sucking. When I was completely drained, she told me that she wanted to sleep with Steve and Adam all night.

About 11, after they had all taken showers, they went in our guest bedroom. Sue and I went to bed also. We slept soundly. I got up around 8 this morning. Sandy was in the kitchen with coffee made. I asked if she had gotten what she wanted. She smiled and said they had fucked her silly. Then she said that she could easily fall in love with Adam. She said Steve was a good lover, but Adam was wonderful. He knew how to hit the right places. Time would tell if Adam had made her pregnant.

Steve fucked Sue again this morning and Adam fucked Sandy again. They both left around noon. The race was supposed to start at 6pm and they had to drive to Charlotte. Sue had enjoyed the tenderness when they both fucked her. Sandy was fertile and full of Adam's cum. Time will tell if she is pregnant. Sandy sucked me off twice. Once yesterday and again this morning before she left for home. I realize I love seeing my sister get fucked by a black stud. They love getting it as much as I love watching. Hope you enjoyed this part.