View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:08 PM

The closest I've came to sucking a cock was at our swap club. There was five couples there that evening. Some of the people had paired up and drifted off to fuck in back bedrooms. Kathy and I were hanging out in the living room with a guy. We were having drinks and smoking. Pretty soon we were pretty fucked up. The guy started making out with Kathy and she was ready. He was all over her and she was all over him. I could see he was going to fuck her right there. I poured a beer and started watching. Soon he had her naked and was eating her right next to me on the floor. With the smoke we had I was as hot as they were. I got naked next to them and watched him entry her. I had my head between there legs and had a birds eye view of them fucking. He pulled out and told me to lay on my back and for Kathy to straddle me in a 69 position. I was just starting to eat her when he moved to the back of her and started doing her doggie style. Kathy was sucking my cock and that was enough that I was ready for anything. I was eating her the best I could while he fucked her. His balls were slapping my face every time he lunged into her and I was licking up the juices as fast as I could. When they started to cum I stayed right there and took it all. He shoved in deep and came in her. I could feel his cock pumping load after load into her. He started slowly fucking her while she was still cumming. Between the two of them I had cum all over my face. With each stroke his cum and her juices would drip out of her. I took as much as I could while they fucked and when he pulled out I opened my mouth wide and took her entire cunt into my mouth. I was cleaning her when she made me cum. I was eating his cum out of her while she was eating my cum. God...what a fuck. I didn't suck his cock, but it he would of pulled out at just right time I probably would have.