View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 02:13 PM

Default In the Army

I will tell a quick one. Happened in 1970. 2 weeks before I got out of the Army. My wife and I were living off base in a small mobile home. We had only been married a few months. She was 18 and I was 24. She was 17 when we married.

A black Viet Nam friend of mine had become a regular visitor. He would stay overnight at our house just to get off base. He was getting out in a month. Anyway, as the Army does things, I got orders that I was going to another state for a week before I got out. Just so my wife wouldn't have to be alone at night, I asked my friend if he would stay overnight with her till I got back. He was all smiles. Being kinky, I told him to fuck her all he could. One night while we were drinking, she let him feel of her tits so I know she was interested in him.

I told her the plan and she said it was OK. I told her that I told him to fuck her all he wanted. She then asked me how far could she go. Told her to cum all she could and take all of his cum he could give her. I had to leave that night for my week away.

When I got back home a week later, I wanted to hear the details. She had a strange look on her face. My friend had fucked her each night and each morning before he left for the base. She said his dick was huge. I asked her how she liked it. She said it was great but she felt bad for liking it too much. I reminded her that I gave her permission.

During my last week in the Army, my friend fucked her several times. We even gave her a threesome. I loved watching her have orgasms with my friend. It was her first black but not her last.