View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 08:01 PM

To clearify. My black friend and I were in Viet Nam at the same time. I came back to the states a month before he did. We were lucky to be assigned to the same post. Ft. Jackson, SC.

My wife was petite. Had very small tits. Around 110 pounds and 5ft 5 inches tall. My black friend was 6 foot tall and 200 pounds. He had a dick that had a small head but got really thick. My young wife told me that she felt like a virgin the first time he fucked her. It took some time for her to stretch enough to take all of him. He was a heavy cummer and she could feel it squirting inside her.

She said she was shaking like a leaf the first time he fucked her. She admitted she wanted him badly the first time. Only 18 years old and getting fucked by this big black guy with a big dick. It only took her 30 seconds to cum for him the first time.

She told me a lot of the details a little at a time. We got together with him a few more times after we both got out of the army. Her pussy would get wet just talking about him fucking her.