View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 12:55 PM

Default Incrdible weekend

Paul and I just spent a weekend teaching the daughter of a rich client and sometimes lover, how to be good at sex. She was so nubile that if I did not know better I would have swore she was still illegal. Her boyfriend was an athletic hunk with a nice cock that shot enormous cum loads. I still can not believe the things that Paul had us do and especially the things that were done to Shelly also the things I let Marc do to me. If you want to hear a detailed account I could tell it over time if I got encouragement. Things like hot naughty comments, pictures of your cock cumming or your pussy filled. Most of all I would be turned on by seeing you tribute my pics.
The story begins with a private plane ride to a private island where we would be all alone for a whole weekend. Shelly looked as if she were about to enter middle school. Her tits were completely flat and I could not wait to see her nipples. She was petite probably not much over eighty pounds. Her face was youthful yet stunningly beautiful and I could not wait until I was able to kiss her.
As we talked I noticed the bulge growing in both Paul and Marc's pants. I was not sure how big Marc would be but by the look of the bulge I could not wait to find out. Paul laid down the rules that were pretty strict. Both Shelly and Marc agreed to anything Paul wanted if they got off the plane.
We arrived at the villa and Paul told me to take Shelly upstairs and teach her how to dress like a slut. He took Marc to a room and had him undress, telling him that he would not need them for the rest of the stay. As I came down the stairs with Shelly Marc was getting his first lesson on doing as he was told. Paul sat on the couch and Marc was kneeling in front of him giving him head. Pail motioned for us to sit on either side of him and to watch the show. Shelly was visibly upset and turned on at the same time. I held her hand as we kissed Paul and each other. After few minutes Paul groaned as he shot a load of cum into Marc's mouth. He told Marc to swallow it and then to french kiss Shelly so that she could taste what a good whores mouth tastes like. Paul then informed us that the first exercise would involve Shelly and I having sex performing any action ordered by Paul or Marc. The exercise would end when both men had been so aroused as to have cum. Shelly and I lay on the bed waiting for the first order...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kiss the bitch.jpg (82.9 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg tongue that ass.jpg (25.3 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg I want to rub my cum all over her body.jpg (57.6 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 3 cum loads in her mouth - Copy.jpg (23.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg drown in cum.jpg (47.6 KB, 151 views)