View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 10:09 AM

Default come on guys give me something

Paul ordered Shelly to lie near the edge of the bed so that her legs could rest on my shoulders. He told me to to eat her pussy like it was the last cunt I would ever get. I pushed my head between her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips. She was already very wet and I set out to lick all of her cum from her tender pussy. As my tongue pushed into her pussy she moaned and pushed her hips into me. I slide a finger into her cunt and from her reaction knew that she liked it. Then Marc surprised me by telling me to insert a finger into her asshole. I covered my finger with cum and began to lube Shelly's virgin asshole. After getting her tight hole wet with her pussy juice I began to push at her tightly closed butt hole. Continuing to lube her hole I began to push at it until finally it opened up and my finger slipped in. She squealed and I felt her asshole tighten but I kept pushing my finger into her. Soon I was in as deep as my finger would go and I began to slide my finger in and out of her. As I did I continued to eat her hot pussy. She began to hump my face and after just a few minutes had a crushing orgasm that flooded my face with warm pussy cum. Paul then told me to put on a strap on And show her how a woman can fuck. I did and soon found my self pumping Shelly hard until again she orgasmed and as she did I continued to fuck her making her beg me not to stop. As Marc watched her cum he ordered me to put it up her ass. While she was still shaking I pushed the dildo into her ass and she screamed. I slid it in and out several times until I could see that she was receiving pleasure I continued to fuck her in the ass until Paul gave his next order. It was now Shelly's turn to get to make love to me. I could hardly wait...Come on guys give me something to masturbate to...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pussy eating.jpg (61.2 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg tonging her ass.jpg (87.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg I love sucking titty.jpg (45.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg dildo strap it on - Copy.jpg (18.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg I am ready for a fuciing gang bang - Copy.jpg (69.1 KB, 94 views)