View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 08:38 AM

Default Shelly does Rhonda

I removed the strap on an climbed on the bed. Paul told me to stay on all fours and he ordered Shelly to clean up the fucking strap on that was covered with her ass juices. She did as she was told and sucked her own ass juices off of the dildo. Paul then told her that I needed a good tongue lashing. I felt Shelly move up behind me and soon her tongue was lapping up my juices. She used her fingers to spread my pussy and she pushed her face into me as hard as she could as her tongue lapped at my cunt. Marc told her to use her fingers to spread me so he could see inside my cunt. She pulled my lips apart and Marc commented "nice" as he continued to jack off. Shelly began to finger me and soon had inserted four fingers to which Paul praised her as a good little slut. He asked her if she was ready to fuck me. She said she was and moved away to put the strap on around her waist. Paul ordered me to stand at the edge of the bed. He told Shelly that I liked it up the ass so she should skip the pussy and drill my butt hole right from the start. Paul also changed out the dildo in the strap on to the Shorty Mac dildo. As Shelly lubed it up she questioned if it was too big for my asshole and Paul assured her that I could take it. I told her to take it easy though because it would stretch me out really big. Shelly moved into position and began to push the black rubber cock at my asshole. At first it went no where until Paul told her to push it harder. She pushed it and it began to split my asshole and soon the pud was in. I screamed but told her not to hold back, just push it into me. She drove it into me several inches with the next thrust and with the one after that she was all the way in. Marc hollered out like a drunk red neck."Oh yes baby fuck the god damn whore's ass." That turned Shelly on and she began to thrust into me with intensity. Marc got excited and crawled onto the bed and moved into position for me to suck his cock. I had been desiring his young meat ever since we had arrived and I loved devouring it. He did not last for long before he literally covered my face in cum. Paul then got up and moved in behind Shelly. He informed her that he too had wanted her since we had arrived and that she should expect to have his cock in her many times along with being filled with his cum. He lifted her off of the floor and inserted his cock into her tiny vagina. He began to pump her and as he did she pumped the strap on into me. Paul lasted only a minute or so before the tight teen cunt he was in coaxed out of him a massive orgasm. After he was finished he told Shelly to take off the strap on and climb up to clean off Marc's cock and my face. When she was done I pushed her onto her back, crawled between her legs and began to suck Paul's cum from her cunt and to clean up her thighs where he had begun to leak out. Paul then said that it was breakfast time. I told him that I was already eating my breakfast. We all laughed as Paul told us that it was time to find out what our deepest fantasies about each other were sexually. We went downstairs with our minds racing. What would each of us say?...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spreading the meat.jpg (93.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg my cunt.jpg (89.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg ass up in the air.jpg (87.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg baby goo.jpg (57.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg I love licking ass.jpg (59.5 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by ThedogofGeorgia; 06-09-2016 at 08:45 AM.